Please Read .........
A 21-year-old man had been wearing a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue.
While barbecuing he stared at the charcoal fire continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he was driven to the hospital, the doctor said he would be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted contact lens on life.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES in conditions that are too hot and is related to the API .... OR WHILE COOKING ...!
Just this post about the dangers of wearing contact lens / side effects of contact lens wear
Friends, if you feel this information is important, please like and pass this message to All your near & dear ones. By way of copy and paste the address of this post it in a place that you want to share, such as facebook, or by clicking the small facebook icon below the post below, thanks :)